Monday, April 20, 2009

BTWN BLNK #11

L finds a room mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L: Yay! I found a roommate!
N: Who is she? What does she look like? Does she eat a lot? Does she have foot fungus?
B: Is she a chef?
N: We need to interview this person
B: Where u find her craigs list?
N: Uhm
B: Or a maid?
L: LoL
B: Craigs list, white chick
N: LoL…Is she a lesbian?
B: Yeah ….She's gonna kill u
N: Prolly....
L: Naw
N: LOL
B: Don't b like “LA”
L: I won't! I'm nice
N: U need 2 get a bat
L: I was the best roomie to u B!
B: Yea we didn't meet or craigs list either
N: And pepper spray
L: What do I need a bat for when I got arms of steel?
N: and an extra lock on ur door
L: And she likes to work out!!!!!
N: Wut if she eats all ur food? And wears ur panties?
L: U’re stupid…Lol
N: It happens…I'm just saying.....Make sure that u make sure
N: I'll cut a bitch
N: *not really*
N: But I might...
L: Lol ur remedial
N: LoL
********************
L: I jus signed the lease with the new roomie
K: Omg
L: Lol…What?...It'll be fine
K: Omg…Are u sure she's not crazy cause I'm worried about you now
K: And she's gonna sleep in the office?...How much of ur rent is she gonna pay?
L: We got a new spot…With a loft…Rent is $$$
K: Wtf?!....Where is it?
L: Right down the street from my place now
K: Omg so ur moving these next few days?...Do you get the loft or does she?
L: Naw in a month
K: More importantly, you still have room for us to visit right?!
L: Of course!!!!!!
K: Oh sad I didn't even get a chance to say a proper goodbye to ur old place :(
L: Lol…U got a month!
K: Yeah that's not gonna work

No comments:

Post a Comment