Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dawn and Andrea on MTB

(n): I completely fell off the couch laughing when I saw this on last weeks episode of MTB. Then I laughed harder when L finally saw the rerun and was also shocked. I'm mad MTV did that to them...or did they do this to themselves?? I mean if I was surrounded by cameras every minute I'd definitely be in the bathroom first thing making sure I didn't have crusties in my eyes and slob marks on my cheeks in the morning..what's that on Andrea's lip though? OH yeah...peep Q and his displays bitchasssssssssnesssssss...smdh...

(L): YUCK! they look sooooo bad, her face is swollen like she got beat up. Man if i was a guy and my girl looked like that every morning i'd cry...OMG thats why Q is crying in every episode, its cuz of dawn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment