Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To Da Brat!!!


She turned 35 yesterday...in prison where she is serving a 3-year sentence for aggravated assault after breaking a bottle over a waitress’s head at Jermaine Dupri’s Studio 72 in 2007 source

(n): Uhm...I didn't even know she was in prison...dang, she's gangster. She looks a little too happy; prolly has something to do with the gender specifics of that prison population...getchur swerve on Brat! 3 years is a long time...

(L): Thats crazy to me that her and Lisa Raye are related(they are sisters right?)... She's so gangster! I had no idea she was in jail either, now we know why she hasnt been on any random remixes lately. I was so in love with her second album man, that album was always bumping in my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment