Friday, April 24, 2009

Idris and Beyonce at the Premier for Obsessed




The two co-stars came out and met the expectations of many as they shined on the red carpet for their new soon-2-be blockbuster Obsessed...it's in theatres now!!!
(n): What's to be said besides the fact that their both super HOT!!! Not completely sure about how I feel about the massive train on Beyonce's otherwise cute little black dress, but Idris is FOINE...I love his swag..
(L): I'm not really feeling the train on Bey's dress either N. But Idris on the other hand, OMG i'm soooo in love with him. Its something about his deep powerful voice, and how his swag is on a thousand trillion million infinity!!!! His whole presence is just soooo SEXY and exciting and I can't wait for our wedding day, its gonna be the best, everyone's invited! Im leaving work early to watch the movie today, hopefully it will be somewhat good. Even though I love Bey, she sucks at acting....
(K): So, I was originally excited to see this movie... that is until I kept seeing the same corny clip of it that Bey brought to all her promo appearances. Are we really supposed to believe you were head-butting ol' girl? Regardless, I think Beyonce looks hot even with the train, very RuPaul *snap snap* Idris Elba on the otherhand... lol.

1 comment:

  1. You all are hilarious. I just read your posts I love that I can agree with at least one of you, if not all. This is like the blog version of The View! And I agree with L, Bey can't act, but you can't blame a girl for trying.

    ReplyDelete