Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ray J Picked Cocktail


In the season finale of "For the Love of Ray J" Danger was sent home early, and Ray flew to Cleveland to meet Unique's family and then to Sacramento to meet the family of Cocktail. The three then congregated to Las Vegas where Unique was ultimately sent home and Cocktail "won" the "prize" that is Ray J.
(n): I cannot say that I am completely surprised by Ray's final decision. Though I am mortified that he brought Unique's ugly ass all the way to the final 2...He had to have been paid for that one...I'm not usually one to call a girl ugly...but her actions definitely confirmed her looks. Anyhow, though Danger was my all time favorite girl in the house, with her weird ass...Cocktail was, I agree, the best choice...They are apparently still together...I wonder if there's gonna be a season 2?!
(L): I'm not surprised either, up until the last 2 episodes Danger was my favorite but then she got a little on the CRAZY side. I think he chose cocktail cuz he knew she would do whatever for him, and he never has to worry about her getting mad at him cuz she'd be too scared to lose him. But I feel like she was being fake the whole entire show, and she freaking cried too much!!!! I am soooooo glad Unique didn't win, she was so evil, her laugh was annoying, and she thought way too highly of herself. If you are a Classy woman you dont mention every two seconds that you are too grown or too classy, you just do what you do, and let your actions do all the talking for you. But goodluck to Ray J, even though we all know he's not looking for love, he's just looking for an excuse to sleep with multiple woman in one house!
(K): Im still tryna figure out how Ray J ended up with mostly busted girls on his show. I mean even Real and Chance, two F list reality stars, got cuter girls. If you ask me, he should have stuck with "lil hood" (ghetto blond girl), now she's ride or die... she wouldn't even care that he impregnated half the season's cast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment