Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BTWN BLNK #9

More randomness as BLNK talks Reggie and KimK...

N: I am thoroughly jealous of Kim and Reggie
L: I KNO! Me too!!!!...They are extra cute together…I hope they are together forever…Unless he leaves her for me
L: Lol
N: They are!!!!!
N: Its bananas!
N: I can't even be mad! They are like the cutest couple EVER
N: L, wut time do u get n on Fri?
L: 230pm
N: :'(
L: Lol at least we'll have a week together in vegas!
L: And I am gettin a better webcam ;)
N: Yay!!!!!! Let's get married next week!!!
L: To each other????
N: Sure!
L: I'm thinkin we get married to drunk rich guys and get a divorce and half their money the nxt day…Lol
N: Hahaha
N: Or u can marry “Has been”
L: I will!
L: My parents would be sooooooo mad
N: LOL
N: Let's do that! Let's get married and then be like "sike"
N: And get annulments
L: Lol
N: My dad would definitely beat me and then the man
L: They would be mad that they weren't there
L: Plus I already kno the church where I wanna get married :)
L: “Hasbeen” knows where I wanna get married
B: Lol
B: I jus came into the convo u say that
N: LOL
B: I hate that Bitch KimK
N: I wan2 hate her
N: But I cant

B: Reggie is so finez
N: She's Bad
B: Whatever
N: Reggie is beyond bad
B: I know
N: He could totally get it
B: My mom thinks he's hot 2
N: And I never ever say a dude cud get it
B: I never do and I won't say that bout him either
B: But he is bad
N: Well, I'll let you know how it goes!
N: Hahahahaha
B: He don't want ur ass…He's sprung over her
N: And then we'll get married and have babies and open football camps
B: Right
N: That's only b/c we haven't met foo
B: Lol I don't think he even want to marry her
N: I think they r gettn married 4 sure
N: She is like 30yrs old
B: Hahha so r u
N: Nigga I'm 1 year older than ur ass
B: TWO nigga
N: Wait how effn old are u?
N:Aren't u fenna be 24?

L: Lol ya'll stupid
N: Join da club!
N: I think they r engaged already :-(

B: The other day I was watchin an interview
B: And they asked him if there are wedding bells
B: And he goes huh repeat the question

N: LOLOL that's cuz its gonna be revealed on her frickn show and he don't wanna kill da ratings
N: I really wanna not like her
B: Hater
B: But she goes yea were gonna love these pics when were old and married with kids

N: They are soul mates
N: How funny wud it be if she hit him w/ a stiletto and he shook her ass
B: Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment