Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter W/ The Canons


Nick and Mariah climbing into their ride after Easter services this past Sunday...
(n): Okay, I know people are constantly looking for belly bulges that could equate to baby-bumps, and if this aint one then my eyes are deceiving me. I doubt she's pregz wearing something like this, maybe she's just bloated...but this dress aint for church and it aint for stomachs like that...shame-shame Mariah...I still love you but damn...and every time I look at Nick I think of how he MUST have some camouflaged Ludacris swag...
(L): I don't understand why people have all this money for if they aren't going to use it to get the best stylist! WTH is she wearing!!!! soooo disappointing, she just keeps going down hill, who thought there could be something more low after getting married to Nick Cannon, lol. Jk, Nick's not that bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment