Thursday, April 23, 2009

Redemption...Not Really ;-)



So Bey was on Letterman last night...we all know she can sing, regardless of the audio released and laughed at yesterday...she's got them vocals! Peep her on the under:


(n): Letterman confused me in the beginning...but yeah..she's dope...memories of the concert swarming in my brain! *LOL BTW Letterman Killed it at the end...wtf is Sarah Fierce???

(L): I didnt get a chance to watch the show, but I also heard there was a lot of flirting going on between the both of them...lol Beyonce is the best!

(K): I actually did get to watch this last night and Letterman was def on the creepy side... he kept talking about Beyonce's "earrings" but looking at her boobs, and then after she performed kept holding her close and kissing her hand...I know Jay was watching ready to go ape shit on his ass! lol but did anyone else think the wind machine was a little excessive during this performance? Her lacefront looked like it was ready to fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment