Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vivica Foxx Explains The Cougar

Vivica Foxx went live with Kathy Lee to promote her new reality show "The Cougar". She explains the basic mentality of a Cougar and once again self professes that she is a member of the Cougar Society. They especially put Aunt Viv on blast at the end...Flo Rida tho?! Check it on the under:
(n): Uhm...weird. I am not sure what I think about Viv in this...the show is alright, another reality dating show, and I don't really have an opinion on older women dating younger men or vice-versa...it's whatever floats the boat. LoL, K, you might be able to relate to this??? I'll wait for your take on it...
(L): Im starting to get old and meet people of all ages, and I am starting to realize that as long as they are able to get into a bar who cares how old they are. I mean really though, we're all just gonna grow old and since you never know how much longer your gonna live, why not live for the moment and enjoy your life. And plus women supposedly live longer than men, and as black women we do age gracefully, so who cares about age. I'm gonna be a cougar too :)
(K): As a future cougar myself (future because no guy is really younger than me yet), I completely support Vivica and her insatiable appetite for a young piece of meat. I mean why have hamburger when you can have veal? But Flo-Rida tho? He's like spam, a desperate, cheap, LAST alternative... I guess the recession hit Viv too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment