Thursday, April 9, 2009

Remember Him???


R.L. former group member of NEXT has just dropped a mix-tape. Download it HERE

(n): Yall remember the song "Butter Love"? That song was the business! Dude's got a real nice set of vocals and I'm feeling the track with Kanye.

(k): Former group member or ONLY group member? I can't remember the other two if my life depended on it... but OMG I used to be in LOVE with RL! "Yes I'll be your wifey!!!!" Well maybe not so much anymore... but I agree, dude can sing *swoon.*

(L) LOL I have no idea who the other members were and I dont remember what they look like. But I also had a crush on RL, and even though he's a lil older, he's still a cutie to me. K doesn't like him cuz usually once they past 20 they are too old for her, unless its C.breezy. But back to the subject, im happy for him getting back into the music business, hopefully he will last longer than one album this time, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment