Thursday, April 16, 2009

BTWN BLNK #10

Another random moment as BLNK prepares for an event they co-promoted...


N: Wut time r we meetn 2night?
B: At 9
N: K…And it starts at 10?
K: we meetin there or somewhere else?
L: In Raleigh
B: Its. Whatever…Its up to u…I'm gonna meet “Babstar” at his house we can meet there if yall like
B: Chris Paul is such a cutie
K: He sho is! His family aint cute tho
B: He's baby momma aint cute…I want her job
L: What does she do? Unless ur talkin bout being cp's boo/babymom
B: Lol yea man I wanna b his boo….He's a hottie with a body
L: Lol
N: We shud dress up right?
B: Like what?
N: Rippers!?
B: Hahah
N: Hahahahahaha
B: Lol...I think everyone that I text to come thinks they r gettin for free, Cuz I said let me know if ur comin and ill put u on the list…Hahah
N: Hahahaha that's y u gotta get n and stay n LOL
B: I know
N: And turn off ur phone!
B: Yup
B: And get drunk

N: Hahaha u r officially an asshole promoter! Ahahahahaha
B: Hahah I know
N: U graduated!
B: Oh no!
N: Yyyyyyyyeeeeeah!!!
B: I am what I hate
L: Jus like all others! LOL
N: That is sooooo funny!
K: I told everyone 5 bucks…But I made them think it was a deal…Lol
L: U would.... I love u K!!!
K: Lol love you too???
L: Ur funny…Haha…And I'm drinkin wine!
N: Hahahaha
K: Hella people are textin me for tonight, yay!
K: Why the hell did “Dfghj” jus ask me for a RIDE?!!! I don't even remember inviting her ass!
L: Tell her ur already there
B: Hahha
K: No she tricked me and asked when I’ll be there, BEFORE she asked for a ride…
B: Cuz she knws “ChiChi” will b there…She’s on him
K: OMG
L: Just ignore her…Lol…Or tell her ur meetin wit folks there before hand and that u can give her a ride back
K: She lives like 5 blocks away…She should walk
K: I have a feelin tonight will be funny lol
B: Yea it will
K: Me my mom, “Mixed Chick”, and her mom jus finished the Lucy exhibit
B: Wtf…. Her white mom…Hahaha
K: Nigga her mom is Habesha
B: Or wait she don't have white in her?
B: Oh
K: Her dad is black
B: Yeah yeah…Same shit
N: I feel so shitty
L: Y?
B: Cuz she a promoter now
L: Lol…I love u guys…U guys are like the coolest people I kno, besides me :)
B: Hahahha…Nigga ur drunk…I'm definitely the coolest
L: Lol I'm not drunk yet….One more glass =D
B: Well u sound like it…Thinkin ur cooler than me…Where u at?
B: Lol!
L: NAWT!!!!...I'm at home…I went to this art show downtown and live jazz band show…With this girl…And we jus got back
N: I am siiiiick…But I'm almost ready…I'm not dressn up.....
L: Don't be sick!!!!
N: Everyone I txtd is talkn bout 1st Frickn Fridays…let's go egg that shit
N: Frickn ghost readers…I'ma wire tap BBM
L: Haha…I'm here N! I'm at walmart! Gettin more wine! U guys are supposed to keep me entertained!
B: Wait ur not dressin up?? I thought u said let's dress up…I'm semi-dressed up
L: “Cool Guy” said she cant…He said she can't show off his goods
B: Is he here?
L: No he went to “Negro’s” house
B: Lol..I was asking is he in Seattle?...But glad u keep taps on her boo
L: Lol she told us earlier
B: I'm walkin out
L: Walkin out? U jus be takin this work thing too seriously
L: OMG this girls credit card is NOT going through…Wtf
B: Hahhaha you should pay!
L: Eff that!! This bitch said "I'll be right back"
B: Lmaooooo…Ur the dude…That's funny…Follow her ass
L: For what!? She left her groceries! And this old ass man jus asked for my number LOL
B: I thought yall were at the bar…And she was buying the wine
L: No I’m at walmart! Geez B, Pay attention
B: Gosh sorry
L: Lol
N: Lula u r hella funny when u r drunk
B: Not when ur sober…Lol
L: I'm not drunk.... YET…Jus buzzed
N: Hahahaha yeah u r just corny when u r sober
L: :(
N: I was just teasn u L…LBL
L: I'm corny :'(
N: B, I got a bad cold...I was gonna dress up but I got on my gold boots and sum jeans :-/
L: U never dress up N
N: LOL I need to start dressn up :-/ That's bad… I need a brew
L: :( '
N: B r u drunk!?! Hahahahhaaha
B: Not yet….Jus drivin
N: Hahahaha@not yet!...Yay that means you’re gettn faded 2night!!! Funzies!!!
L: Lol…I'm confused
B: We gonna be the drunkin hotgirls
K: What are u wearing B?
L: Lol…Wanna kno what I'm wearin K?
N: Hahahaha
B: Nigga it don't matter ur ass should b at Babalus right now!
N: She has her T-shirt and her panties onnnnnn….
L: A bra, jeans, and socks…Close N!
L: Now I jus took off my pants :p
N: Hahahahaha y didn't u ask ME K!?!
B: Lol…We r so funny
N: Lu that sounds HOT…Send a picture! Nevermind…put ur clothes back on!!!
K: I already saw N… U said jeans and gold boots nigga!
N: LOL oh yeah…Gosh
B: I'm wearin a blazer and tights
N: Slutbag
N: Hooker
N: Fuzzynut
B: I have a skirt on top
N: Punky brewster?!?
B: Ur ass is drunk 2
B: I think I jus saw a UFO
B: Shit
B: By “Babstars” industrial house
L: Lol!
K: I'm on my way…
L: I sent a picture!!!
B: Lanch we’re pickin up ur girl
L: Who?
K: Yeah who?
B: “Dfghe” Whatever her name is
L: Lol hahahahahaha funny
K: Lol I knew it!!! I was like she'll prolly ask Babstar if I don't answer LOL
L: Haha...
B: She said she got somebody to pick her up
N: Who is this chick?!
L: This one chick
N: I think she has requested me like 8 times on FB
K: Omg I was jus thinking that now we have CEO credentials…We can put that we started our own company on our resume's!!!!!
N: Yeah but what's it called?
K: LOL that's a petty detail
N: R u guys close? I can parking lot pimp at QFC again...
L: I wanna be with u guys :(
K: I took the exit nat...
N: LOL me 2 yay
K: Hell yeah!
N: It’s no parking
L: Look for some N!
K: I kno! I'm on some side street
N: I found
L: Good!
N: My head feels like a balloooooooooooon
K: Should I go inside or are u close?
N: I am right here
K: Where's here nigga?
N: Right here
B: Hahahha
K: Hurry up HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment