Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kevin Garnett On the Cover of Mens Fitness


Kevin Garnett is on the cover of the most recent issue of Mens Fitness. In the article Garnett talks about staying fit by running, lifting weights and of course playing basketball.

"People ask me all the time, ‘Do you love running on the beach, on the sand?’ Nah, but I do love getting better.”
“I remember when I first started running on sand, it was so hard on me. So hard on my back and ankles, I knew I was getting stronger when I would do the workouts and wouldn’t be as tired."

(n): Like...BARF...why does he look so greasy??? Okay, okay, I know he's supposed to look like he's sweating...so then I must ask why is he sweating with all those clothes on? Not that I want him to take them off or anything because then I'd have to "barf" again...he's a successful athlete, and he's African American, and I'm not aware of any stupid drama swirling about with his name in it so I must give him props for being positive and making it happen...but still...I'm not feeling this picture.

(L): Geez N, why are you being so mean about this, KG is not that bad, I think if it was Reggie Bush in this same pose same everything you would love it! But KG is a great athlete, and I am happy for him since he has worked so hard to be where he is at now.

No comments:

Post a Comment